WISE-IoT has launched the Rich Parking pilot and now AparcaSDR Android application is available for Santander and Busan citizens to improve their parking experience. Thanks to the WISE-IoT developments, this application can transparently provide parking information gathered from Santander and Busan infrastructures, in addition to new value-added self-adaptive recommendation services.
Through this application, citizens will be able to:
- Check the availability of parking spots
- Obtain car routes from to a recommended parking spot (the nearest or one around a designated area) taking into account traffic congestion
- Analyse the route to be able to provide feedback about your satisfaction with the parking spot or route recommendations
- Provision of feedback: your feedback will be taken into account in future recommendations
- Statistics about parking availability in different parking areas
- Remember where I have parked my car: walking routes to the car
- Notification 10 minutes before parking ticket expiration
- App is available in English, Spanish and Korean
If you live in Santander or Busan and you want to test the application, or you have any doubt or comment, please send us an email to email@example.com, we will be very happy to hear from you!